Click to Call
W.B. Adams Company

14737 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97003

Get Directions
Oregon Motorcycle insurance coverage

Request a quote

Motorcycle Insurance in Oregon

Many people enjoy the wind on their faces as they ride around the streets of their local cities and towns. Riding a motorcycle can be a lot of fun. However, it can also be dangerous, just like a car, it is a motorized vehicle on wheels. Drivers are forced to share the road with all kinds of vehicles, whether it be cars, trucks, RVs, and motorcycles. All \ these vehicles must cruise the streets of local cities and towns all over the world safely. As a result, most states require that motorcycle drivers have insurance. How much each state requires can vary, however.

What's Required to Drive the Streets of Oregon?

In order to operate your motorcycle in Oregon, you must have a motorcycle endorsed driver's license or a learner's permit. You must also wear a helmet. However, you must also carry insurance. Oregon's state minimum insurance requirements for motorcyclist include liability insurance in these amounts:

  • Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person
  • Bodily Injury: $50,000 per incident
  • Bodily Injury: $20,000 damage per incident

Uninsured Motorist

Oregon motorcycle drivers must also carry uninsured motorist insurance as well. This form of insurance provides some protection to you if you are hit by a motorist who doesn't have insurance. The coverage levels mimic the levels of Oregon's state minimums for liability insurance. They include the minimum uninsured Motorists' limits for liability which are bodily injury limit coverages of $25K and $50K. W.B. Adams Company of Beaverton, OR understand the importance of carrying at least the state minimum coverage as a motorcyclist. Come in and speak to one of our agents today. We look forward to meeting the unique needs of your situation and helping you choose the insurance coverage that will be best for you. However, keep in mind that if you are financing your motorcycle and haven't paid it off, your financer may require that you carry more than the state minimum insurance.


Right 1st image

Locally owned and operated

Right 2nd image

Policies that meet & exceed expectations

Right 3rd image

Get an Annual Policy review

Servicing States

  • Oregon
  • Washington
  • California
  • Idaho
  • Arizona
  • Nevada
  • Colorado
  • Utah